Thursday, May 15, 2008

Times They Are a Changing!

I just got back from spending a few hours at my old work - A.G. Edwards. Now, it is called Wachovia. My former secretary is having a baby next month and I was invited up to celebrate a baby shower for her. I was glad I got to participate in this one since I didn't get to go to her other shower. I loved being able to see her pregnant. She looks great!! It was also a lot of fun seeing some of the old faces again. I really miss seeing my friends everyday. I have built great friendships with some of them. This will probably be the last time most of them are all in one place. As the title mentions, times they are a changing and at Wachovia/AGE, they really are. In May of last year, Wachovia took over AGE. A lot of good employees have lost their jobs. It's really sad! Most of my friends have been placed in new positions thereby leaving the Compliance Department as I knew and loved, just a memory. It was great to get up there to see it one more time. I really loved my job at AGE. I loved the attorney's I worked for. I wish everyone good luck in their new endeavors and good luck to April on her new addition!! Thanks for thinking of me and letting me share in the special moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment