Monday, May 12, 2008

Happy Anniversary!!



On Saturday, May 10th, Jimmy and I celebrated our 11th Wedding Anniversary! I can't believe how fast time has gone by. There are days when I feel like we have only just begun and there are days when it seems like we have been together forever. So much as happened to us in the last 11 years - we've been through some trying times, some sad times but mostly, we have happy times. We also have two of the best things to come from our marriage -- Alex and Olivia. I couldn't ask for anything more!!

Saturday was also special because my sister went and tried on wedding gowns. Who would have thought 11 years from my wedding day, my little sister would be trying her own wedding gowns on? We had a great day! She found her perfect dress and let me just say it is gorgeous. I can't wait for Bryan to see her!! Olivia also tried on a few dresses. Every dress Lizzie tried on, Olivia told her she was beautiful -- and she was!! Seeing her next to my dad with her wedding gown on brought back memories of my wedding day. I choked up a little bit seeing them.

It was a perfect day!! Thank you Smooch for 11 great years and here's to many more!!

No comments:

Post a Comment