Thursday, May 1, 2008

My Son!





I love my son!! He is my first born. My sunshine!! He definitely has my heart!! Alex is such a sweet, compassionate, caring boy. He is known as the peacemaker among his friends. He is so easy going and laid back like his Dad. He definitely did not inherit my type A personality. Olivia got that one! He is so good to his sister, who can treat him pretty rotten at times. Last night, while we were in bed reading books, he asked Olivia if she wanted to learn to snap. Check out the pictures of him trying to teach Olivia how to snap. Look at the joy on his face as he is teaching her. Can you see it? All his love and kindness. Isn't it awesome! I feel like I don't know the first thing about raising a son. But I think I am doing a pretty good job. He has a great balance. I love to hear his laugh. I love the color of his hair. I love his blue eyes. He is so loveable! He is so kind. I think about what he will be like when he gets older. I hope he keeps all these wonderful traits. I hope he knows how much I love him!

No comments:

Post a Comment