Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Wedding in Kansas City!

Mom and Dad
Pam and Jim
Happy Anniversary!

Samantha and John kickin' it up!

Christine, Dad and Stevie

Brian and Drew

Dad goofing!

The Inman Sisters

Liz and Bryan

Dad and Liz

On Friday, my cousin Ryan got married. The wedding was in Kansas City. Mom, Dad, me, Liz and Bryan all rode up together. We chatted and had a pleasant trip. People in Kansas City think we (St. Louis) have confusing highways...we went in circles a few times when we finally made in into KC. During one of our circles, my Aunt Pam called and it turned out they were a mile behind us. So we met up and went for lunch before heading to the hotel. Since I was the bachelorette of the group, (Jimmy and the kids stayed home), I roomed with Mom and Dad. Stevie and Christine got to the hotel a little before time to head to the church. We all piled into my Yukon...thank me for having a big car! The wedding was real nice. Susie looked very beautiful and Ryan was handsome!! The reception was at the hotel where we were staying, which was really nice. Everything was lovely. The DJ fell a little short and didn't play a lot of songs we could dance to but when he did, all of us Inman's were out there booging it up! It was fun. Me, Liz, Aunts Cherie, Pam and Debbie and Uncle John partyed until 2:00 a.m. We headed out of town early and Dad said "no stops". When I got home, Jimmy and the kids were so excited to see me!! I love that!! Jimmy had a great time with the kids. They stayed up late watching movies. Maybe I should go out of town more often...nah! Anyway...


Congratulations to Ryan and Susie...may you have a happy life together!

No comments:

Post a Comment