Monday, July 21, 2008

Girl's Weekend!

This past weekend, I attended my first ever Girl's Weekend at the Lake of the Ozarks. My friend Aimee, who I have known since college, invited me. We had a great time! Unfortunately, what happens at Girl's Weekend stays at Girl's Weekend so I am not allowed to disclose details! ;)

This was the first time ever that I have been away from the kids and Jimmy, aside from business trips. Everyone survived. Jimmy did a great job and the kids seemed to enjoy some Daddy bonding. Of course, when I got home, the kids were all over me. Olivia would not leave my side and wanted me to do everything. I love it. It was a nice break but I was glad to get back to my kiddos and husband and the daily grind. Everyone should have the chance to take a step back and take a breather. I really appreciate Aimee and all the girls inviting me and welcoming me with open arms. I had a blast!!

No comments:

Post a Comment