Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Happy Birthday Mom!

Liz, Mom and Me

Today is my Mom's Birthday. She's vacationing at Walt Disney World for her birthday. How awesome is that? We did that together when we all went in 1997. I love Disney World!! Today, on the way to Jane's me and the kids called and sang her Happy Birthday. She was having breakfast with all the Pooh characters. My dad made a surprise reservation at the Crystal Palace and told them it was her birthday. They made an announcement over the intercom and brought her a cupcake and card. She was in heaven. Wish we could have been there!!!

Mom, I just want to say that I am so proud to have you not only as my Mom but also as my Friend. You mean the world to me and I Love You! You are also a wonderful Grandma!! Alex and Olivia Love you Most Infinity!!!

1 comment:

  1. I can not believe you put that picture on there. I look so horrible!

    ReplyDelete