Monday, June 23, 2008

My Babies!

Baby Girl! That's what we call Olivia sometimes. She's not spoiled is she? Just look at that face! Those big blue eyes melt your heart. She definitely has her Mimi's big blue eyes. I love that!! She's trying to show me her art work in this picture. She loves to draw, paint and color! I know that little girls love to color but I think she likes to do it more than the average. She is actually very good too. At 3.5, she can color in the lines and her painting is awesome! Her Great-Grandma Morgan would be so proud! Of course, I'm a little biased but it's really sweet! My dad is actually very good at drawing. I took up drawing in high school but ended up hating my teacher and therefore, hating to draw. It became a chore to draw rather than a passion. I hope Olivia keeps her passion for art. That's my baby girl!

I call this picture "Freckles". Look closely, can you see them peppered on his nose? Ever since Alex was little, we have played a game where I try to blow the freckles off of his nose. He just cackles whenever I do this. While playing this game with him recently, I noticed that he has acquired a few more freckles on his face. You might not notice it unless you are right next to his face but they're there. So cute! Check out those eyelashes. If they get any lighter, he will look like he doesn't have any!! ;) People always ask me where he gets the red hair from. He proudly proclaims, his great relatives. It's probably more like a strawberry blonde. Our hairdresser commented one day while cutting his hair that his hair gets lighter the shorter it is which is opposite of most people. Most people tend to have darker hair towards the scalp and lighter on the ends. I just love his red hair highlighted with all that blonde. He was comparing his newborn picture next to Olivia's and commented on his lack of hair. I told him that the minute I saw him, I noticed his red hair! Red hair, blue eyes and freckles...that's my boy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment