Sunday, January 11, 2009

Found It!

We found it...the perfect flower girl dress for Olivia. Me, Liz and Olivia went to David's Bridal (which I was appalled at the amount of chaos in that store), another Bridal store (that had a funky pickle and vinegar smell) and to Shaely Bugs in West Co. Mall. Shaely Bugs is where we got it. It is the one dress that is pretty similar to Liz's and just looks so adorable on her. Has lots of sparkle-shiny, as we like to say. And, we also picked up her mini tiara. Can we just say cutie-patootie? Now all we need are the shoes and Olivia is set and ready for the big day.

The other thing I think that was "found" today was Alex's confidence! My baby boy scored his first ever basket in his basketball game today. Can I just say how proud of him I am. We kept telling him he can try and shoot for the basket too. He finally tried it and he made it!!! Swish!! After he made the basket, he pumped his arm in the arm, yelled "yes" and was just so excited. All the parents cheered for him and I, of course, got all choked up. Couldn't help it. I love seeing my baby succeed and find his confidence! They won their game 18-8. It was a great first game! Hopefully now, they will be on a role and keep winning. These boys definitey deserve it!!

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to see Olivia (as well as you and Liz) in your dresses. I bet she looks like a little princess. Congratulations to Alex on his basket but more importantly his confidence.

    ReplyDelete