Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Happy New Year!

I am so envious of those who have the energy to blog almost daily or weekly, even. For I have had no energy to put down my thoughts in the last few weeks. Lots have happened - emotionally spent - hoping the New Year brings forth joy, happiness and peace to my life. I am working on feeling worthy enough to receive such gifts. I am also looking forward to the new beginnings that will occur in my life and the lives of those I love this year -- my sister's wedding and the birth of my nephew.

So for now, I would just like to wish all of you a very Happy New Year! May 2009 bring all that you ask and deserve!

Lots of love!

1 comment:

  1. Happy New Year! Of course you are worthy of all things wonderful. You are a very special person besides being a great shower planner. This year is exciting for me as well. I am going to try to enjoy it to the fullest.

    ReplyDelete