Wednesday, November 19, 2008

On the Mend!

The entire Morgan family has been sick the past few weeks. Olivia started it...and has since ended up with a double ear infection. That girl is amazing when she is sick. She never complains. My only sign that something is not right is when she stops eating. She is definitely on the mend and back to her onery self!! Alex started with the cough and stuffy nose and is still recouping...he missed his swim meet on Sunday due to this cold. We just didn't feel that it would be fair to him to compete when he wasn't feeling 100%. Then late last week, I start feeling sick...I knew having a 4 year old coughing in my face and countless drinks from these two sick kids out of my glass would eventually lead me to the same place they are. However, Mommy doesn't get to be sick...life must go on and everyone still needs Mommy. Heaven forbid Mommy take a day to just lay in bed and rest. Jimmy did treat me on Sunday by doing all the dishes and straightening the house and keeping up with the laundry so I could recoup. Thanks, honey! I am also so busy at work that I can't afford to be sick! Lots of Motrin and Mucinex have really helped me.

I am really looking forward to this weekend. It's Liz's Bridal Shower. The theme is Cinderella. I am so excited and can't wait for her to see some of the stuff. I hope she has a good time!

Also, this weekend is the premiere of the movie Twilight!! I can't wait to go see it. I loved the books and prefer read the books before seeing the movie. I hope it doesn't disappoint!


We also have a new addition to the Inman family. My cousin Whitnie had her baby girl Ava yesterday. She is so sweet! Welcome to the family little Ava! We can be crazy at times but we sure have lots of love to give!! Can't wait to meet you!

1 comment: