Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Another Shower!




Lately, my family has been blooming. There have been some new marriages and new babies and of course, with these events come showers! I think my Mom's cousin's are getting sick of all the showers our family has been hosting! I personally love getting together with these women and look forward to every event. I always have a good time and seem to do lots of laughing. Everyone has an awesome sense of humor...I totally see where I get it from.

Sunday was Whitnie's baby shower. I love shopping for babies. Me, Liz and Mom went shopping and just had a blast looking at all the cute baby stuff. I found some plain burp cloths and embroidered them with the baby's name. I also whipped up a cute, pink (very pink) quilt as well. I was so proud of myself. I made that quilt in about 3 hours. That is a far cry from the 6 years it took to make my Aunt's 4th of July quilt. Anyway, Olivia loved helping Whitnie open her presents and commented that she made practically every gift. It was hilarious! Good times!
Once again, I was in charge of the games. Why am I in charge of the games? I don't know how I got this title but I want to resign my post. No one will let me though!! The games I chose were a little hard and little long so I guess I need to re-think them. But overall, fun times were had by all.

1 comment:

  1. I enjoy getting together too. It is always a fun time. You do a great job with the games. You can't retire. I especially loved the quilt you made. I would be interested in having you make some in the future for me. See you in November. What is the date again for Lizzie's shower?

    ReplyDelete