Tuesday, January 18, 2011

It wasn't meant to be!

I got the dreaded email from Nestle today informing me that I am no longer considered for the position. I don't know what it is with this company. I have tried twice to get in there and each time to no avail. I didn't even get called for an interview this time. I guess it wasn't meant to be. I don't think I will try again if this company is hiring. I have 14 years legal experience in both a corporate and law firm setting but keep getting passed over...

I know I didn't need the job but really would have loved to go corporate again and what better company than Nestle. Every employee there loves it.

So bummed...but I am still thankful for the job I do have.

3 comments:

  1. Maybe something better is waiting for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Lori. When it is right, it will happen.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry to hear that Melissa. Their loss:)

    ReplyDelete