Saturday, April 18, 2009

100th Post

This is my 100th post and what a better post than to let everyone know that Jimmy passed the physical test and possibly the written test for the North Little Rock Police today. I am so excited for my hubby! The journey is just beginning here...there will be a few more steps before the real question is answered...whether or not he takes the job and the STL Morgan's become the LR Morgan's. I will keep you posted.

In the meantime, way to go Jimmy!!! I am so proud of you!!

1 comment:

  1. I hope you and your family get what you want. I don't think I could move away from my family but now that my kids are not living close I understand how you need to do what has to been done. It's not easy but with the internet, Skype, and cell phones it's a lot easier to stay in touch and close. Good Luck with whatever comes your way.

    ReplyDelete