Thursday, February 12, 2009

Happy Anniversary Mom and Dad!


Happy 37th Anniversary to my Mom and Dad!

I am so proud of my parents. Proud that despite the odds of marrying so young with a baby on the way, these two have perservered. And here they are 37 years later and still going strong. My parents have taught me what commitment is really all about. They sacrificed things for me that I will never know. They taught me about life and love. For all the memories they have given me, I will be forever grateful.

So tonight, we are going out to dinner to celebrate. I am really looking forward to it and can't wait to give them my gift. Ever since I saw this, I have been wanting to get them one. I hope they like it.

Here's to you Mom and Dad. May you have many more years together!
I love you!

1 comment: