Thursday, April 24, 2008

When you get bigger

you can have a baby too! That's what Olivia told ME last night. WHAT? We were at Alex's baseball practice and a mom came up with her 1 year old in the stroller. Olivia fell in love. She was all over that baby boy. She then proceeded to tell me that when I get bigger, I can have a baby too. I politely told her that Mommy wasn't having any more babies. She didn't believe me. Does she know something I don't? HA! I finally told her that maybe one day when SHE was bigger, SHE could have a baby! I cringed as I said this. How is it possible I am having this conversation with my 3.5 year old? The things kids say! Where do they come up with this stuff?

On another note, please keep a friend of mine in your prayers, she is having quadruplets. She already has a 4 year old and 2 year old. She is having two sets of identical twins. 2 boys and 2 girls. She starts bedrest in May.

No comments:

Post a Comment