Friday, July 22, 2011

38th year comes to a close

I am in the last few days of my 38th year. Good riddance I say - 38 was not a necessarily happy time. The good highlights were moving to Crestwood, kids going to Lindbergh, and the addition of new family members, just to name a few. I know I have a ton of blessings and I try and count them every day but here's a toast to hoping that my 39th year is nothing like my 38th.

I am actually looking forward to my 40's. My goal is to be Fit, Fab and Forty by my birthday next year! I believe I can do it. I cannot wait for the cruise my Mom is taking me and my sister on for our birthdays next year!! So that is included in my Fit Fab and Forty -- I need to get healthy. I will be the oldest "child" going and I want to represent! LOL!

So toast with me to the last year of my 30's! TOAST!

No comments:

Post a Comment