Thursday, September 9, 2010

Finkelman

One day last week, Olivia started calling Alex "Finkelman". It was the funniest thing ever. And anyone who knows me, knows that I love, love, love nicknames! Just ask my brother - Weismoo! (He's going to kill me for that! LOL!!) At first Alex wasn't too happy with his sister calling him that. He kept saying "Finkelman is not my name!" Then I laughed about it and it helped ease the sibling issue!

So last night when we were getting the kids ready for bed, Olivia called Jimmy "Finkelman". I laughed so hard!! I had to explain to him that Olivia called Alex "Finkelman" and just how finny it was. So then I started calling Olivia "Finkelman" and she would call me "Finkelman". So fun!! You really can't help but to laugh when you say the word "Finkelman"! Makes me giggle every time!!

Go ahead try it!! Or maybe you just need to hear Olivia say it! It's a riot!!

1 comment:

  1. We LOVE nicknames around our house. I joke that I don't even know why we named the children because my husband was going to give them a nickname anyway! LOL! I chose you for a blog award! You can accept by visiting my blog, http://www.8aplenty.blogspot.com

    Hope things are going well! Have a great day!
    Sara

    ReplyDelete