Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Phone Interview

So this morning I had a phone interview for a position with Nestle Purina. I am keeping my fingers crossed that I get called back to interview face-to face. We will see. They seem like a really great company to work for. I interviewed with them for the same position I am applying for now but didn't get it. Small world though, my brother's best friends wife did. She is the one who told me they were hiring again and I should submit my resume.

I hate doing interviews though. I always think of better replies to questions AFTER the interview. I really doubted myself when I got off the phone. Trying to stay positive. I would love to get back into the corporate world again!

Keep your fingers crossed for me and say a little prayer. I am keeping the faith and thinking that if this time it's meant to be, it will be.

4 comments:

  1. Good luck!! I always think of what I should have said after the fact, too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Luck!! I am so excited for you. I KNOW, I hate that, I always think....OH, I should've said this, or that. Stay positive!!

    ReplyDelete